- 70% of diesel engine problems are fuel related
- Stored fuels are subject to breakdown and contamination
- Are you solving these problems for your customers?
We work with our fuel distributor partners to create a turnkey Fuel Treatment program offering that:
- Solves your customer’s fuel problems & ensures vehicle and generator operation
- Establishes value & ROI for your customers
- Creates a high margin new revenue channel for fuel distributors
- Differentiates fuel distributors from their competitors
The Bell Performs 360 Fuel Distributors program includes an In-depth Product Review of the Bell Treatment Line and detailed Partner Program Overview.
It’s much more cost effective to prevent a problem than it is to fix it. We also help fuel distributors ensure success with the coordinating Bell ProTX program that provides:
- Symptom Awareness Training
- Stored Fuel Test Kits
- Laboratory Testing Services
- Fuel Treatment Protocols
- Fuel Treatment Equipment
Recommended Product Suite:
- Bellicide: Treats and prevents microbial infestations; for use in all generators and fuel.
- DFS Plus: Controls water; for use in all generators and fuel.
- Dee-Zol: Stabilizes, cleans, protects and improves performance; for use in generators that are used on a regular basis with diesel & bio-diesel fuel blends.
- Dee-Zol Life: Specifically designed for long-term stabilization; for use in generators that receive periodic use with diesel & bio-diesel fuel blends.
- Bio Dee-Zol: Stabilizes, cleans, protects and improves performance of systems utilizing bio-diesel; for use in all generators with B2-B100 bio-diesel fuel blends.
- Cold Flow Improver: Prevents gelling of fuels in cold temperatures; for use in all generators with diesel & bio-diesel fuel blends