In 2011, we had over over 5,000 visitors to the Blog. But word must be getting out because in 2012, that number went up to 7,100.
To those of you who read the Blog articles every week, we want to thank you for your interest in the past year (or two). Our New Year's resolution for 2013 is to keep giving you the best information on the topics of most interest to you and the rest of the Bell consumer community.
With the new year turning over this week, here are five of the best and most popular blog articles from the past year. We will finish off the official 'Best Of The Year' later in the week with a final installment of the top 5 most popular blog posts, including the winner for the most popular blog article in 2012 on the Bell Performance blog.
The Best & Most Popular Blog Topics in 2012 (Part I): #6-10
10. Six Tips For Better Fuel Mileage - Back in June we took some suggestions from the Autoinsurancequotes.org web site on saving gas through the summer driving season.
9. Getting Good Gas Mileage: The 3 Engine Components You Need To Check - Bell's master mechanic James Dunst wrote about three little-known engine components that can affect your gas mileage. Have you ever checked your oxygen sensor?
8. What Cetane Value Does In Diesel Engines - James Dunst addressed diesel users with a useful explanation of what "cetane value" is in diesel fuel, and why it matters for your vehicle's power and performance.
7. Fuel Additives That Work? -We talked about the flood of fuel additives in the market. How is the average person supposed to know what's good and what's not, when they all claim to be the best?
6. Finding More Ethanol Free Gas -Addressing the growing demand for ethanol-free gas, we found another web site that helps you locate the nearest source to you for pure gas.
Watch out later in the week for the top 5 best blogs of 2012 in The Best of The Blog, Part II.
This post was published on December 31, 2012 and was updated on May 21, 2019.